Sony Xperia Ion is the first Xperia smartphone from SONY mobiles with LTE network support, this smartphone using the Android 2.3 OS (Gingerbread) and is powered by a 1.5GHz dual core processor, Adreno 220 GPU and 1GB of RAM size.
In addition, the Smartphone is also equipped with a 4:55-inch touchscreen with support for Sony's Mobile BRAVIA Engine technology and has a resolution of 720 x 1280 px, 12MP camera with 1080p HD video recording capabilities, 1.3 megapixel front camera, 16GB internal memory, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, microSD slot up to 32GB and the battery capacity of 1900mAh.
- OS : Android 2.3
- Camera : 12.1 megapixel, Video stabilizer, Flash / light type - LED, Digital zoom - up to 16x, Video light, Touch focus, Red-eye reduction, Image stabilizer, Geo tagging, Front-facing camera (VGA), Face detection, Auto focus, more ...
- Memory : Memory Internal phone storage: up to 16 GB, Memory card slot: microSD™, up to 32GB, RAM: 1 GB
- More :
- Size 132.0 × 68.0 × 10.6 mm / 5.2 × 2.7 × 0.4 inches
- Screen 4.55" 16, 000,000 colour TFT / 1280x720 pixels
- Weight 144.0 gr / 5.1 oz
- Sony Ericsson Music player, xLOUD™ Experience, Bluetooth™ stereo (A2DP), Radio - FM radio
- Android™ Market, Web browser - WebKit, Pan & zoom, Google Voice Search, Google™ search, YouTube™
- 3D Games, Motion gaming, Media Browser
- USB mass storage
- TV out
- Facebook apps, Synchronization via Facebook™
- Google Latitude™, Google Maps™ - for Mobile
- WiFi™, Bluetooth™ technology, aGPS
- Twitter™ - Timescape™ integration
- Google Talk™ - video chat
- Keyboard - Onscreen 12 key and QWERTY
- Auto rotate