Blackberry Battery C-S2 CS2 CURVE 8520 8530 8320 9300 9330

Flight delays, power outages, extended trips. You can't always recharge your BlackBerry? device when you'd like to. But with an extra battery on hand, you can always talk, type and work as long as you need to. Keep it in your bag or briefcase and you'll stay connected, powered up and ready to get the job done.


Reviews

SM Clifford "Received my batteries quickly & in good working order. My daughter and I were experiencing problems with our phones shutting down and other issues. After repeated calls to T-Mobile customer care with no help, I kept digging online to find info on my own. Finally, I read where someone had experienced the same problems and simply replacing the battery made a huge difference. New batteries at T-Mobile were around $30-$40 apiece! I was able to purchase two new batteries here for significantly less and was back up and "running" in just a few days! Thank you!!"

Dr. Chris Gelenter "It was only $4.75 as compared to over $30 at an electronics store for the same product. I always buy my replacement cell phone batterieis through Amazon.com It's just comon sense. They last just as long and the quality is just as good."

NetGuru "worked great for a couple of months, then would no longer recharge. Seems this Blackberry Battery C-S2 CS2 CURVE 8520 8530 8320 9300 9330. is not the quality of the ones that come with the new product."

Charity L. Merrill "I wish I would have spent more and purchased directly from Blackberry or my service provider. This battery had the life span of less than 24 hrs. The vendor was not the issue, the product was a waste of my money... but then, you get what you pay for (at least it will hold till my real battery recharges)"

Read more ...



Related Product

Most popular