Dry Case Waterproof - Case for iPhone iPod Touch and SmartPhones

Dry Case Waterproof Case for iPhone iPod Touch and Smart Phones

Dry Case Waterproof - Case for iPhone iPod Touch and Smart Phones


Review


I am going to give the DryCase 4 stars, because I believe the 5 is perfection, and this is a great product, but not a perfect product.

Here is what is great about it.
  1. It is really, really waterproof. That is my phone in the product packaging. It was underwater for 3 hours as we tried to get the fish to behave.
  2. You can use the mic and listen to music with the included cord. Awesome.
  3. The price is right. It protects my phone which cost me $300, plus a two year contract. $40 is well worth it.
Here is why it does not get 5 stars.
  1. It is a bit bulky for my iphone, but this is because it designed to fit a wide range of phones and devices. I only used it when I am in the water or at the beach. It is not appropriate for everyday use. This does mean that it works with all iphone, ipod or other device. I also keep my Credit Card and Id in there when I am on the boat, so I can leave my wallet at home.
  2. If you take all the air out of it, you can not use the track ball on an Android G1 or Blackberry. You can leave a little air in it, without compromising the waterproofness, and still use the trackball. Leaving a little air in there also help sound travel (it does not in a vacuum)
I am partial, since I work for the company, but I think this is still an honest assessment of the product.

More reviews to this product ..

Dry Case Waterproof Case for iPhone iPod Touch and Smart Phones



Related Product



Most popular