Sleek Impact-Resistant Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy Prevail / Precedent


Sleek Impact-Resistant Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy Prevail / Precedent Includes Micro USB Charge Cable

Technical Details

  • Sleek, resilient security doesn't add volume to your cellphone
  • Perfect mix of smooth and hard plastic components incorporate to provide full security and avoid skidding
  • Its design is resilient, yet smooth enough to process impact from lumps and declines
  • Form-Fitting appearance holders the cellphone completely and is relaxed to hold
  • Allows access all slots and capabilities while the case is on.

Sleek Impact-Resistant Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy Prevail / Precedent Includes Micro USB Charge Cable


Customer Reviews


The case feels very nice in my hand. It seems secure and if it drop That chew accepted, mobile phone Especially when I feel as if it will slide out of my part. When you put the case for you to get used to not reaching the plastic on the part or on the display and using the display. But you modify to it easily.
But my concern is that? When I try to kind the phrase "p" by 1/3 of my thumbs be placed on the plastic covering became frustrating. But I've Become acquainted with the.
This case is ideal and delivers comfort understanding it will not slide out of your wallet. The silicon case just continues to be within your wallet and continues to be put. Sometimes it is a problem with gym bermuda when he requires out a wallet complete.
The amount management, energy option and dslr camera option are protected by the case, and incurred, microSD position and presenter cut out. Overall im satisfied and would suggest this for anyone who operates WHO New samsung management. It just seems excellent to know to secure your $ 180 item of amusement.
P.S. do not buy this case for the earphones or the USB wire bag because your cellphone charger also increases as a usb wire so this case is s usb wire is not necessary. The earphone is an excellent case and I want something lesser for my earphones.
Update Aug 28, 2011
So I had this case for a while now and I decreased my cellphone a complete of 8 time. Mainly because im awkward. Think what? Absolutely secure cellphone, no marks, definitely nothing! Nothing on the display. The case has hardly damaged himself up. A life-saver for sure on that cellphone I want to harm.
Also usb wire is pointless and I finished up dropping the case but a excellent earphone, I did not need to use them.

The case is not excellent, certainly where "hard" in the case of plastic that also means the information of the case because the same complete width / firmness all over. I would say that the smooth plastic protect all topics, but it suits the cellphone like a handwear protect. I wish never out if it really allows to secure the drop though. Since it is wide, I think it would be ok if decreased from a base or so maybe, but I would start to fear if you drop beyond this. The plastic content is awesome to allow a excellent hold and it is not the kind that functions as a magnetic for dust.
Sleek Impact-Resistant Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy Prevail / Precedent Includes Micro USB Charge Cable

Most popular