USB Sync and Charging Cable ( Apple iPhone )

USB Sync and Charging Cable Compatible with Apple iPhone (White)

USB Sync and Charging Cable Compatible with Apple iPhone (White)

  • Dimensions: 2 x 1 x 1 inches ; 1.9 ounces
  • Weight: 1.9 ounces 

Customer Reviews


I compared the cable I received with my original iPhone 4 and 3 cables. I cannot tell any differences other than a slightly different feel of the rubber/plastic material along the cable length, which by the way also differs between my genuine Apple iphone 4 and 3 cables. Another reviewer posted pictures on Amazon in which the cable in question appeared to have a slightly wider or larger connectors, but mine are identical in size, and appearance.
I am very happy with this purchase and will purchase several more.
More Reviews ...



Related Product



Most popular